Diving Into SCORM May 20, 2007Posted by B.J. Schone in eLearning.
Tags: Development, eLearning, LMS, SCORM
Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned veteran, here are a few resources that you can use to further sharpen your SCORM knowledge and skills:
- Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) Initiative – ADL is the body that currently governs SCORM. Here you’ll find SCORM documentation, content examples, and more.
- Claude Ostyn’s site, Ostyn Consulting, offers wonderful SCORM resources, including his free eBook, In the Eye of The SCORM.
- JCA Solutions offers SCORM wrappers and sample metadata files.
- CONFORM 2 SCORM offers software products, services, and resources.
- Rustici Software has a helpful Resources page.
- Redbird Software has an easy-to-understand description of SCORM.