Spotlight On…You! March 10, 2009Posted by B.J. Schone in eLearning.
Tags: BlendedLearning, Design, Development, eLearning, InstructionalDesign, Learning, Training
Over the past few months, I’ve been excited to see traffic to my blog increase rapidly. However, it’s bittersweet because I’m seeing a large portion of this traffic going directly to two posts I wrote a while ago: eLearning Jobs and More eLearning Job Resources. This tells me that people are increasingly seeking employment (no real surprise, I suppose). So, in an effort to help job-seekers even more, I’m introducing a new feature on eLearning Weekly, called Spotlight On…, where I will feature a profile of a learning and technology professional seeking employment every few days. The featured individuals gets at least 3 days of face-time on the home page of eLearning Weekly, along with a detailed profile.
There are a few big advantages for doing this:
- You’ll get exposure on a blog that is read by thousands of people each month.
- Your profile will be indexed by search engines, so your name may begin showing up when people search for certain keywords.
- The right person may happen to see your information and give you a call.
- It’s 100% free, no strings attached!
Submit Your Information
To be considered for this feature, please send the following information to me at , with the subject line Spotlight On…:
- Your picture (Optional)
- Email address and/or phone number (Note: This will be shown in your profile.)
- LinkedIn profile (Optional, but highly recommended)
- Preferred location (city / state / country)
- Professional interests
- Description of your skills
- Description of your work experience
- Something interesting/fun about yourself
- Anything else you feel is relevant
Participants will be randomly chosen, and not all submissions will be used.