Last-Minute DevLearn Tips and Suggestions November 8, 2009Posted by B.J. Schone in eLearning.
Tags: Design, Development, DevLearn, DevLearn2009, dl09, education, eLearning, technology, Tools, Training
DevLearn 2009 begins this coming week in San Jose, CA, and I thought I’d write a quick post containing tips and suggestions for both attendees and people who wish to participate remotely.
To track all things related to DevLearn, you’ll want to:
- Watch Twitter for all messages tagged with #dl09, devlearn, etc.
- Check WordPress for blogs mentioning dl09.
- Keep an eye on Flickr for all photos tagged with dl09.
- …and most importantly, keep checking back here! I plan on blogging as much of the conference as possible.
Here are a few other helpful links:
- How to Get the Most Out of a Conference
- Posts from DevLearn 2008
- Brent Schlenker’s blog, Corporate eLearning Strategies and Development (lots of good DevLearn info here)
As I mentioned in a previous post, I will be presenting two sessions at DevLearn (one on micro-blogging and one on WordPress). Please drop in if these topics interest you. I’m always happy to continue discussions after the presentation as well, so don’t be shy!