Learning Tech 2012 Conference News January 27, 2012Posted by Eric Matas in News & Events.
Tags: Chicago, E-Learning 24/7, Learning Tech 2012, mLearning
add a comment
This April, in Chicago, I will be speaking about mlearning design and strategy at Learning Tech 2012. I love Chicago. It’s a city with an energy that makes events especially invigorating. I hope to see you there, April 23-25.
For more information, I contacted Courtney Green in New York to ask her about the conference:
Courtney, we know I will be at the conference representing eLearning Weekly Magazine, who else will attendees have the chance to meet, and what companies will be represented?
We have a great line-up of speakers, including Kevin Munson, Chief Learning Officer from Sears Holdings Corporation, Andrea Franklin, Educational Instructor, FedEx Custom Critical and Kacie Walters, Global Knowledge Management Lead, GE Healthcare plus many more!
Who should attend this event in Chicago?
Those who want to launch their learning to the next level and hear from innovative speakers to determine how you can elevate learning and maximize results. The event is focused on improving learning strategies with educational technologies across the corporate world, plus a special focus day for K-12 and higher-education professionals.
Are there any sessions that will share specific and practical information that attendees can take and implement right away?
We have a number of workshops, interactive sessions and case studies that will allow attendees to instantly apply! Including:
- Case Study: Integrating the iPad to Improve Learning – Michelle Burke, Director Learning & Development, Sears Holdings Corporation
- Strategies for Effective Mobile Learning – Eric Matas Editor, eLearning Weekly Magazine
- Workshop A: Interactive “Learning Station”- New Tools and Technologies – Craig Weiss, CEO, E-Learning 24/7
Cool, I love Craig. He’s terrific. How can people register or find out more details?
Heading to the Corporate University Summit May 16, 2009Posted by B.J. Schone in eLearning.
Tags: Chicago, Conferences, cus09, cusummit, eLearning, Learning, mLearning, MobileLearning, productivity, ProfessionalDevelopment, technology, Training
add a comment
I will be heading to Chicago on Tuesday for the Corporate University Summit, a corporate learning and development conference. I will be presenting a session on mobile learning on Wednesday, and I plan on spending the rest of the time making connections with peers and absorbing as much I can from the other presenters.
Here are some of the sessions/presentations that sound most interesting to me:
- Keynote: How to Succeed in the Brave New World of “Pull” vs. “Push” Learning (Phil Morel, Microsoft)
- Social Networking: Learning Theory in Action (Avi Singer, Undertone Networks)
- MTV Networks All Access Workplace Learning & Performance Management (Custom Technology Solution Case Study) (Jeremy Tillman, TrainUp.com, and Bouvier Williams, MTV Networks)
- Panel: Use Innovation to Drive Informal & Alternative Learning
If you will be attending the conference, please say hello! If you will not be in attendance, let me know if you have questions about the conference or any of the presentations. I will be happy to get answers and report back.