eLearning Weekly Turns One! April 12, 2008Posted by B.J. Schone in eLearning.
Tags: eLearning, Learning
My, how time flies! My first post to eLearning Weekly was one year ago today. It’s been a great year, and blogging has been incredibly helpful for me, both personally and professionally. And of course, thank you for visiting! I would probably still write if nobody visited the site (it’s a great exercise in reflection), but it does help knowing people are following along.
These were the Top 10 most popular posts of the past year:
- How do you build eLearning courses?
- Assima Simulation Software: Initial Impressions
- Using Adobe Acrobat Connect Professional
- eLearning Jobs
- Tutorial: Build SCORM-Compatible Lesson (This was my first post!)
- eLearning Design Documents
- Large-scale Applications Training
- Managing eLearning Development
- Hands-on with Assima Training Suite
- Need an LMS? Look at Inquisiq EX.
Here’s to another year! I’m headed off to the eLearning Guild’s Annual Gathering in Orlando. I’m sure I’ll find all kinds of neat stuff to blog about. If you’re attending the conference, stop by and say hello. I’m presenting Session 609, Working Harmoniously with your IT Department (Yes, It Can Be Done!). Bye!